1. Under the leadership of the project manager, go deep into the construction site to assist in the construction supervision and the relationship between the general contractor and each construction team;
2. Organize the preparation of safety documents, safety education and management of safety documents;
3. Carry out safety supervision, inspection and guidance on the construction site, and make safety inspection records;
4. Organize safety inspection, safety education and safety activities;
5. Discover and correct potential safety hazards in time;
1. Computer, communication, software and other related majors, bachelor degree or above, 985, 211 preferred.
2. Have a solid foundation in Java, understand multi-threaded programming, and be familiar with spring, mybatis and other related frameworks.
3. Proficient in MySQL and familiar with MySQL optimization.
4. Be familiar with multiple design modes and have good document reading and learning ability.